ISO 20000 is the globally accepted standard for describing the IT service management systems. Adoption of this standard will enable organizations to control the risks in the business and achieve more benefits for the business. This standard is one of the important standards for the organizations. Professionals those who are qualified in ISO 20000 standard find a great demand in the industry. This is because, they are capable of implementing the ISO 20000 standards in the organization which provides greater efficiency, continual improvement and help the organization to provide quality services to their customers. This standard can be learned through ISO 20000 classes.
What is ISO 20000?
The ISO 20000 is a globally accepted standard which defines the requirements for an ITSM – Information Technology Service Management system. This standard was developed to project the best practices that are described within the ITIL – IT Infrastructure Library framework. This standard also supports some other frameworks like the Operations framework of Microsoft. There are two parts in ISO 20000 standard that are a specification for IT Service management ISO 200001 and the second one is the code of practice ISO 200002 for the IT service management. This standard was previously developed by the British Standards Institutions BSI and called as BS 15000.
The Management certifications course on ISO 20000 standards provide a general introduction to the participants about the core principles and key elements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard for the IT service management. With the help of this course participants will be able to implement the standards of ISO 20000 for the excellence of the organization. Through this training, participants will learn about the service level management and its concepts and responsibilities, activities related to managing and monitoring availability, budgeting and accounting, capacity management, documenting and interfacing with relevant parties, communication with the customer, customer complaint procedures, managing service review meetings etc
What will the participants learn?
In this, the participants will learn about
- The industry standards and best practices in Service Management
- The Quality management systems such as ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma, , ISO/IEC 9000, and ISO/IEC 27001
- The difference between ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000
- The relationship between ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000
- About the management responsibilities such as governance, resource management and documentation management
- The concepts of planning, requirements, maintenance, monitoring and implementation
- Information security management
- Security policy requirements
- Importance of security’s part in the control processes: change and release and deployment management
Purpose of security control
- Access management for physical and intellectual property
- Managing contracts and performance and its concepts such as
- Roles and relationships with suppliers
- Communication with the suppliers
- Managing disputes
Who can learn ISO 20000 Standard?
This standard is learned by anyone those who want to get a certification in ISO 20000 standard. It is suitable for professionals those who are working within a service provider organization. In addition, those who want to get a strong knowledge of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard can also learn this.